Monday, April 5, 2010

Animal hybrid


                          

The assignment was to pick you three best attributes. Then chose an animal to represent each attribute, from there on you had to find images of each of the animal’s sow you could trace in illustrator. I had to decide how you I would combine these animals to create one creature that represents you. When students are done combining you’re three animals you have to create an abstract background.

 

The three animals that I chose were first was a lion then it was a deer and last a hock. I used the body of a lion. I also used the antlers of a deer and lastly the wings of a hock. What I used in my background was a blast. The color of the blast was red and black.

 

The way that the three animals represent my personality is the lion is strong but yet at the same time is very smart. The deer is a calm animal the hock is free its always in the clouds and also strong. My background connect to my animals by that my animal is dark and the blast bring that dark feeling to my animal.

 

For this assignment over all I think that I have accomplished my goal. My goal was to create an animal that looked like it was real.  What I like the most about my animal is that its dark but yet you could tell what animal’s I used. If I would have to change anything on my animal I wouldn’t change anything the reason for that is because my animal looks the way I wanted to look. In doing this project the new tools that I learned to use was the pen tool. I had used it in pass project but I have gating better, also I learned how make a blast or a hallo.

2 comments:

  1. i think you should of added sum shadows on the animal but the background works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, and I agree with Kevin also.

    ReplyDelete